I have just returned from Florida from a 3 day workshop on Marketing and had a big A-ha! I wanted to share with you. As I sat there and listened to these business owners talk about how to make more money in their business the same theme kept popping up over and over.
Each one of these business owners had Subconscious Blocks to creating more money and more clients. The specific theme?
You can “want” to create more money in your life but if you’re subconsciously blocking that from happening then… guess what? It’s NOT going to happen.
It’s like asking the Universe to bring you more money but when it actually SHOWS UP you’re like “Thanks, but no, thanks!”
Do you have subconscious blocks to Receiving?
Let’s find out…
1. When you go to lunch with a friend or colleague and they offer to pay the check – do you….
- Immediately say “Oh no, you don’t have to do that?”
- Feel awkward like you have to do something in return?
- Feel obligated to return the favor later on?
2. When someone brings you an unexpected gift for no reason…
- Does it feel awkward?
- Do you immediately think “oh man, I didn’t get him/her something?
- Do you feel as if you don’t deserve it?
3. When someone offers to help you out (like run to the grocery store for you, drug store, or somewhere else)
- Do you immediately refuse?
- Do you feel as if you’re imposing?
- Do you feel as if you can’t “accept” assistance and need to do it yourself?
4. Think of Situation when someone offered to Give, help or assist you with something and you refused.
- What were you thoughts?
- Did it make you feel awkward?
- Did you feel as if you couldn’t “accept it?”
Do you have other situations that you’ve experienced?
Take this next week to really Observe the areas in which you don’t allow yourself to Receive from others and come back and tell what you’ve noticed!